The key to a successful design is the ability to interpret a client’s ideas and to bring these to life.
Our personal approach & thorough consultation ensures your vision, alongside our experience, knowledge and ideas, culminates in the garden that will compliment your lifestyle.
The structure of our Design Service enables us to accommodate a client’s individual requirements; from design-conception to actual-completion.
A garden design includes:
- Initial consultation and estimate (This is a no-obligation meeting during which we will view your garden, discuss your requirements and ideas.)
If you wish to proceed:
- Further meeting would take place; with a more detailed & thorough discussion of client ideas & expectations from the design; followed by,
- Site survey
- Continued client liaison
- Presentation of preliminary drawings & ideas
- Final Presentation, which could be either:
- Simple planting plan for a single shrub bed, or alternatively,
- Full garden design including hard-landscaping and a detailed planting plan.
Whatever your requirements, talk to us, we are always happy to assist.
NB. At this stage an estimate for the construction or project management of the design is submitted if required.
We provide the skill & expertise to rejuvenate lost treasures, & possibly discover new ones.Find Out More >
To get the most from your garden, a Management Scheme or Plan could be the bestFind Out More >
Clare Ryan Gardens provide a professional consultation service.Find Out More >
Got any qeustions you need answering? Or maybe you just need to know where to find us.Find Out More >